Carolyne Barry has worked with the top Commercial Casting Agencies and Casting Directors for the last 20 years. She has cast more than 600 national and regional commercials, commercial campaigns, industrials and infomercials for clients including:
Burger King, Chevrolet Truck, McDonalds, Becks Beer, Izusu, Downey Enterprise Car, Church’s Chicken, M & M’s, Tide, Coke, Ameritech, Wagner Paint, Hertz, Grey Poupon, Pace Picante Sauce and Honey Made Graham Crackers.
Carolyne has worked with these Advertising Agencies:
TIME LIFE, AMARATI/PURIS/LINTAS, R.S.A./U.S.A., CAMPBELL MITHUNE, CAMPELL/EWALD, SAS, LOWE and PARTNERS, HAWTHORNE COMMUNICATIONS TYEE
Ms. Barry has done the Los Angeles casting for the following Directors:
- Steve Horn – Sixty-five + commercials
- Ron Travisano – 100 + commercials
- Stephen Purcell for Time Life – 50 + Infomercials & commercials
- Richard Radke – 6 commercials
- Tim Hawthorne – Seven Infomercials & three commercials
- Lou LaMonte @ Nolan/LaMonte
Carolyne Barry is an in-demand Casting Director because:
- Voted one of LA’s top Commercial Acting Coaches and Improvisation Teachers for sixteen years, and working Commercial actress for twenty five years
- Industrial and Theater director for eight years. In 1999, she directed a musical comedy, “Hysterical Blindness”, that ran off Broadway for nine months.
- Access to large number of talented, non-recognizable actors, including established talent in Stand-Up Comedy and Improv.
- Uses teaching and directorial experience to give students a thorough audition tape when they are not able to attend callbacks.
- She directs all sessions, working with each actor to bring out his or her best audition.
- Ms.Barry chooses to limit her clients and does one job at a time; you work personally with her instead of an assistant or associate.
- Carolyne chooses to limit her clients and does one job at a time. Which means, she does the job, not an assistant or associate.
- Competitive Rates
- Carolyne is fun, high-energy and dynamic.